Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Cash flow planning, maintaining a payment calendar, managing cash flow activities;
- International receivables insurance;
- Supporting factoring and trade finance process;
- Funds tracking, payments processing (input and follow up with banks);
- Accounts receivable daily routine, sending reminders to clients;
- Participating in re-lending, communicating with banks;
- Timely and sufficient cash gaps forecasting;
- Preparing the systematical internal reports to inform about cash flow and status of accounts receivable.
What we expect:
- University Degree in Economic Cybernetics, Economics or Finance;
- 2+ years of experience in treasury, financial analysis, corporate finance, or cash management;
- Experience in managing accounts receivable and reducing overdue accounts receivable will be an advantage;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Confident knowledge of Excel, Client- and Internet Banking;
- Knowledge of 1C will be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer oriented culture with a high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.