Who we are:
Founded in 2006, GMS is a global messaging provider that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P, and P2A messaging, and multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you will do:
- Conduct research on industry news and trends, interview internal experts and create engaging original content for our blog and social media websites.
- Write, edit, and proofread content, focused on the telco industry.
- Translate and adapt Russian (primarily) and English content into Ukrainian.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Develop and maintain interdepartmental relationships (sales, product, operation teams) to generate topic ideas, as well as support them in their content-related requests (on demand).
What we expect:
- University degree in Linguistics, Literature, Journalism, or Marketing.
- 3+ years of journalism experience (preferable) or 3+ years of experience in writing articles in Ukrainian and Russian.
- Writing experience in the telecommunications, mobile, or IT industry is highly desired.
- 2+ years of experience in translating Russian and English content into Ukrainian.
- Fluent writing abilities in Russian, Ukrainian, and English.
- Experience working in international environments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Familiarity with content scheduling and analytical tools – Jira, HubSpot.
- Familiarity with proofreading tools – Grammarly, Hemingway, etc.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Ability to work under pressure while prioritizing multiple deliverables and meet deadlines.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
- Training, medical insurance, and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.