Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P, and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the UI/UX development process from scratch to implementation.
- Analysis of project requirements, understanding of business goals, user behavior, their pain points and needs.
- Work with company technical engineers and product managers to define UX vision and implement intuitive seamless user interactions.
- Work closely with the Product Owner/Project manager to design new features based on business needs.
- Produce necessary UI/UX artifacts (screen maps, customer journey maps, wireframes etc.) for hand-off to the development team.
What we expect:
- 2+ years of experience developing UI/UX for applications/platforms for the market.
- Excellent knowledge of Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Capability to demonstrate works from portfolio available on the market.
- Understanding of modern UX design principles and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, the ability to perceive and understand complex ideas, to justify the proposed solutions.
- Experience in research, design, and testing of user interaction with the product.
- Experience in designing web and mobile products.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment.
- Global projects & challenging tasks.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset and a great sense of humor.
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on appraisal results.
- Training programs, medical insurance, English classes, and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.