Using interactives allows your business to create consistent, cost-efficient, instantly recognizable channels which can be used for multiple SMS campaigns. Short numbers are an efficient tool for interactive communication with your customers within advertising campaigns, mobile marketing, voting, TV shows etc.
Where to use?
- SMS Voting, TV shows
- Marketing Surveys – Product preference, customer satisfaction, NPS.
- Promotions – Marketing campaigns, registrations, and notifications
What are the benefits for your business?
- A new and flexible channel of communication with your customers
- Possibility to lease short numbers from one service provider
- A powerful tool for communication and immediate data collection
- Instant reception of replies and formation of statistics
- All incoming messages are free
- Two-way communication with the customer
Create one or more custom numbers
Using a custom, easily memorable unique number for multiple campaigns allows to cut costs and provide a consistent, instantly recognizable channel for your marketing outreach.
Measure campaign effectiveness
Improving is crucial to not let your marketing budget go to waste: keep track of your campaign effectiveness by analyzing delivery and response rates.
Leave worrying about the backend logic to GMS
Cutting-edge technology, easy to use: GMS offers a user-friendly interactive platform of high quality.
Interactives allow you to stand out from the constant flow of information your customers process daily. Focus their attention, and start a dialogue: making it easy for your customer to contact you for more information will turn every interaction into a potential lead, directly impacting sales.
Customer satisfaction rate has been increased using short number while the overall cost for customer’s notification decreased; SMS-verification allowed to effectively identify customers without having them take any extra steps; Viber allowed to improve marketing strategy by analyzing the insights from the conversion rates.
Allo’s promo campaign conversion rates and subsequent sales increased by 22%. Contacts via mobile phone (OTT messengers and SMS) proved to be most efficient and cost-effective for different types of campaigns and promos.
Let`s grow your business together
Get in touch