GMS is proud to share that we have once again successfully passed the certification audit for Quality Management (QMS) and Information Security Management systems (ISMS) for compliance with international standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
By strictly following the ISO 9001:2015 standard, GMS is constantly working on improving its quality management system and increasing our customers’ and partners’ satisfaction. It helps us:
- to achieve strategic goals
- to deliver high quality products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- to enhance customer satisfaction
- to improve overall performance
- to create a solid foundation for long-term sustainable success.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is another international standard that adopts a process-based approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, maintaining, and improving ISMS. The ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification and ISMS provide a framework for information security management best practice that helps GMS to:
- protect clients’, suppliers’ and employees’ confidential information
- manage risks to information security effectively
- protect the company’s brand image.
Year after year, GMS consistently reaffirms its status as a secure and reliable service provider by passing an independent certification audit to ISO standards. We continue both to develop our performance and build a culture of security with our colleagues and partners. We take pride in providing a high level of service and security and continuously improving them.