We are happy to announce that GMS has once again successfully passed the independent Quality Management (QMS) and Information Security Management systems (ISMS) audits for ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 international standards compliance.
One of our key goals is to constantly increase our customers’ and partners’ satisfaction and improve GMS’ quality management system. The strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 standard helps us to:
- Deliver high-quality products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Improve overall performance
- Achieve strategic goals
- Create a solid foundation for long-term sustainable success.
Establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, maintaining, and improving our Information Security Management systems is another priority. Following the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard’s requirements provides a framework for adopting information security management best practices that help GMS to:
- Secure confidential information belonging to clients, suppliers, and employees
- Manage risks to information security effectively
- Protect the company’s brand image.
Successfully passing the independent ISO standards compliance audits confirms GMS’ status as a secure and reliable service provider. We take pride in refining our quality of service and developing a culture that regards information security as paramount.
GMS is committed to continuous development and improvement as we strive to deliver trusted and transparent messaging services worldwide. Reaffirming the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013-compliant company status serves as a vital indicator of our service quality and reliability.Yevheniia Bandalak, Head of Management Systems Division, GMS