Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 16 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetisation, and customised software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor equipment, service platforms, network equipment, and links, traffic QoS, interconnection, messages delivery issues investigation.
- Provide the 1st level of support, localization, and elimination of problems.
- Handle escalations/trouble tickets from end users i.e. internal departments and customers.
- Provide information and technical support to customers on services.
- Prepare reporting documentation.
What we expect:
- University degree in a technical field.
- 1+ years of experience in Telco.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Basic skills with UNIX systems (file operations, information retrieval).
- SMPP, SS7 protocol, and SMS network knowledge.
- IP network knowledge.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple deliverables.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (mention the name of the job post in the email subject).