Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 16 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Establish connectivity with MNOs/HUBs/Signaling Carriers etc. using SS7/SIGTRAN/SMPP protocols.
- Modify, expand, and test connections between partners.
- Establish connectivity with the Client/Provider for MNP (ENUM, SQL, API http/JSON).
- Operate and maintain Productive Platforms in accordance with the suppliers’ requirements.
- Participate in planning, development, and implementation of new systems, as well as auxiliary facilities for existing systems.
- Improve operational and business processes, monitoring system, and Quality of Service.
- Create technical plans with partners.
- Develop automation tools for monitoring, statistics, and analysis (scripting based on Python).
- Provide technical and informational support to NOC Engineers.
- Change routing on the Productive Platforms (SMS-HUB/STP/MNP) in accordance with the request for change.
- Provide data systematization of SMS (P2P, P2A, A2P) and MNP services, identify and eliminate the message delivery issues.
- Liaise with partners (MNOs, HUBs, Signaling Carriers, MNP providers) for solving technical issues in accordance with SLAs.
What we expect:
- 2+ years of experience as an Engineer in Telco/IT.
- Knowledge of GSM mobile network structure.
- Understanding of SS7/Sigtran stack (MTP, SCCP, MAP), SMPP v3.4.
- Understanding of SMS exchange between MNOs by different protocols (SS7, SMPP) using sequence diagrams in the Call Flow.
- Ability to describe the Call Flow and how SMS goes toward the subscriber if the destination subscriber is in a local network, roaming, or ported (MNP).
- Experience with UNIX systems.
- Practice with SQL.
- Scripting in Python will be a plus.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills, result orientation, accuracy, negotiation skills and customer focus.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org