Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 16 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Gather requirements from internal IT & Digital users.
- Play the role of the “Requirement Gatekeeper” which assumes checking if new requests don’t break anything in the existing IT & Digital landscape and are compliant with the overall architecture and strategy.
- Collaborate with the development or integration teams to validate the technical feasibility of new features.
- Create document requirement specifications including the development of user stories.
- Visualize requirements by creating data flow diagrams and wireframes.
- Aid in the development and testing of a product, particularly, the preparation of UAT testing scenarios.
- Facilitate discussions in cross-functional teams.
What we expect:
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experience with BPMN 2.0 notation.
- Upper-intermediate English and strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, and system thinking.
- Experience in gathering and elaborating on requirements.
- Experience in writing technical documentation, specifications, etc.
- Understanding of web and mobile application development processes.
- Adherence to Agile and Lean approaches, and familiarity with SDLC.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding or having a certification on BABOK.
- Experience in the Telco industry.
- Understanding of COBIT or ITIL.
- Experience in data analysis (spreadsheet application/SQL/general purpose programming languages).
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com