Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 16 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Provide installation, operation, maintenance, and conduct preventive checks of server equipment and functioning of the company software facilities.
- Provide architectural and practical guidance to software development to improve resiliency, efficiency, and performance.
- Monitor and report on service level objectives for given application services. Work with business and product owners to establish key performance indicators.
- Provide capacity planning and management – create, use, and maintain a capacity model for on-prem and AWS hosting.
- Work with the product operations team to resolve trouble tickets, develop and run scripts, and troubleshoot services in a hosted environment.
- Support the company’s clients and employees in matters related to servers and software.
- Provide VM/Docker management and provisioning.
- Assist with testing and validating production applications.
- Provide engineering design across incident & problem management, change management, security, and compliance.
- Ensure uninterrupted operation of services provided by the company.
What we expect:
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps or related positions.
- Code knowledge: Python programming, JAVA programming, Bash scripting.
- Code knowledge: operating systems RHEL/Centos/RockyOS/Debian, Microsoft Solutions.
- Virtualization knowledge: Containerization – Docker/RHEL, Pods/K8s, VMWare Enterprise solutions – vSphere infrastructure, Cloud Director Infrastructure.
- NGINX/HAPROXY knowledge: Nginx High Availability, Security, Resilience. HAPROXY High Availability, Security, Resilience.
- Clustering stack tech knowledge: Computing Clusters arch. High Availability Clusters arch. Zookeeper Pacemaker RHEL High Availability.
- Automated configuration knowledge: Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform.
- CI/CD knowledge: Jenkins.
- Version control tools knowledge: GitLab/GIT.
- Monitoring tools knowledge: Zabbix, ELK, Prometheus.
- Databases knowledge: SQL, NoSQL.
- Data Warehouse solution knowledge: Full stack Hadoop ecosystem Distributed Computing Architecture.
- Backup and replication knowledge: Veeam solution.
- Security knowledge: Security DevSecOps Concepts.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org