As of May 2019, there were well over 5.1 billion unique mobile subscribers, representing 67% of the world’s population. Available on every mobile phone in use today, SMS messages let you reach your target audience anywhere, anytime. SMS regularly performs better than email: SMS offers immediate delivery, with low network latency.
Send bulk SMS
Large-scale and efficient marketing, with reach that potentially includes anyone with a mobile phone.
Why SMS Messaging
- SMS is a fast and reliable communication channel for reaching your customers. SMS has a 94% open rate. 9 out of 10 texts are read with 3 seconds. Its ubiquity ensures that SMS stays one of the key communication channels.
- Two-way communication. SMS enhances your marketing efforts by increasing interactivity and responsiveness with your customers via two-way text messaging. Engage customers in a dialogue that improves service and satisfaction.
- SMS does not require location sharing, an internet connection, or any specific app to be delivered and read. SMS thus encompasses the largest number of customers you can reach reliably – anywhere, anytime.
- Flexible messaging. Messages can be up to 160 Latin characters (70 Cyrillic or Unicode) by default. GMS’s Hyber platform lets you go further using concatenated messages.
- Trusted messaging. When working with GMS, our enterprise clients can expect only secure and transparent SMS messaging with every campaign. As signatories of the MEF’s Trust in Enterprise Messaging code of conduct, we are committed to reliable, trustworthy, and transparent messaging.
With multiple direct connections with mobile operators around the world and high-quality routing, the GMS SMS messaging service guarantees high reliability and security. Manage your messaging campaigns, tune the TTLs and monitor the online analytics with GMS’ portal. Hyber, a secure and reliable multichannel platform by GMS, allows you to deliver your messages via a wide array of channels, that can be combined in any way that suits your goals, and can be integrated with your CRM database.
GMS’ SMS Messaging services deliver scalability, reliability, and cost-efficiency. Enhance your multichannel communications today.Get Started
Our network encompasses 900+ mobile operators, with over 240 directly connected to GMS, which grants instant message delivery to any place on Earth
GMS’ multichannel messaging platform grants you access to multiple communication channels, which can be used depending on your business needs
GMS was the first SMS services provider in Ukraine and has grown to become a recognized international messaging provider
GMS’ six offices are located all over the globe with its HQ in Baar, Switzerland, making it easy to cooperate with us regardless of your whereabouts
GMS sets and follows high standards of security, recognized by ISO certifications
More than 400 brands enhancing their audience interaction with multichannel communications, voice and customer engagement tools by GMS
Let’s grow your business together
Contact us to find out how you can benefit from our expertize