Dear valued partners and clients,
GMS is closely monitoring the latest developments regarding the spread of COVID-19. Our intention is to ensure that business continues as normal. We would like to take a moment to inform you of our plans and processes for making this happen.
These measures are a part of our Business Continuity Plan and aimed at ensuring uninterrupted service for our clients. As an ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 9001 certified company, we hold ourselves to the highest standards and intend to provide you with impeccably reliable service despite the current conditions.
Please find some of the key elements of our plan below:
Technology and platform:
- Our platform is georedundant, with infrastructure elements in multiple countries. Uninterrupted service of our infrastructure has been assured.
- Our Technical Support ensures our staff’s ability to work remotely, including access to all systems.
- The GMS Cyber Security Operations Center continues to monitor the security of our platforms to guarantee the safety of our clients’ data.
Workforce, offices and travel:
- The entire company has been kept up to date on best practices to avoid infection and infecting others. All of our staff around the world are following WHO and their national health authorities’ recommendations regarding COVID-19.
- Employees returning from travel to risky areas have already been self-isolating and working remotely. We have now cancelled all travel plans and business trips in order to prevent infection.
- Many of our staff are now working remotely and all of our staff will remain available to support you unhindered during this period.
At GMS we are doing everything we can to ensure our team is able to support you unhindered.
Should you need support, you can contact your key account manager as usual, and our NOC continues to operate 24/7.
Clear and timely communication is important in such critical times, so please do not hesitate to reach out to our representatives or submit support tickets should you require any help or more information.
We thank you for your understanding and wish to once again assure all our clients that we are here for you. We will continue to deliver unparalleled service in this time of heightened concern.
The GMS Team