GMS has entered a new partnership with Rakuten Viber to deliver next gen communication technology — Viber Chatbots. This collaboration builds upon our original partnership established in 2015 and complements GMS’ Viber Business Messages solution portfolio.
With this collaboration, GMS will provide billing services for Viber Chatbots, supporting Viber in processing thousands of chatbot messages and offering a cost-efficient way for businesses to engage their customers.
In addition to the ability to use Viber messages to deliver time-sensitive updates and promote special offers, businesses can now automate their sales and support conversations with Viber Chatbots.
With 3 out of 4 customers preferring to chat with a business when looking for answers to simple questions, this solution helps resolve their queries as fast as possible. This way businesses can build great conversational experiences, increase user retention and loyalty, and unburden their first-line teams.
Key features of Viber Chatbots:
- Customise user flow with predefined actions
- Strengthen your message with rich media
- Access relevant analytics and reports
The solution supports two types of conversations:
- Chatbot-initiated messages: Start the conversation with your consumers to provide help or promote the latest offers.
- Chatbot-session messages: Respond to consumer queries in minimum time and automatically resolve the simplest ones.
Partnering since 2015, GMS and Viber are on a joint mission to provide businesses with tools they need to build amazing conversational experiences for digital consumers.